Empowering Young Minds: The Cranium Workshop Series for Parents
Executive function skills are essential for success in school, work, and everyday life. They allow us to plan, organize, manage our time, and control our impulses. But many children struggle with executive function skills, and parents may not know how to help.
The Cranium Workshop Series for Parents is a 4-part workshop, created by experienced educators and local authors who, together, have over 50 years of experience in the field. They’ll teach you everything you need to know about executive function and how to support your child's development. Each session is $10 per family and includes a book that compliments what is learned in each session. Get your tickets HERE.
In Session 2, you'll learn:
- Time management strategies for children
- How to help children initiate tasks effectively
- How to move your child from being prompt dependent to independent
This workshop is perfect for parents who:
- Have children who struggle with executive function skills.
- Want to learn more about how to support their child's development.
- Are looking for practical strategies and resources.
And as a bonus, each session comes with a list of great books and resources that match what we've covered, so you can keep learning at home, too.
The Cranium Workshop Series is not just a workshop; it's a roadmap to creating resilient, confident, and capable young minds. Your child's success story starts here.
Limited spaces available.